Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Little Bird Told Me... (TCPTUES203)


Hi there!! Hope you are doing well! I don't have a lot of writing time today, but I did want to share the card I made for this week's TCPTUES203 challenge, a color challenge! Here's the colors: 

I decided to use a new TCP set that I haven't used much yet, and also my new nest die from there!  I really love this one! Sweet little birds... :)

Here's another shot...


and I had to decorate the inside, too....


That's all for me today! Have a fabulous weekend! :) 


xoxo, Noelle

supply list: stamps and dies: TCP; paper: Authentique; solid cardstock: SU!; brown inkpad: Memento; other inkpads: SU!






3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is the coolest bird, nest, and, eggs!
Love your use of the colors!

wendy said...

oh this is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is so sweet! I love where you put the nest!