Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Plaid Shamrock Card (PP84)

Hi there! I have a sick kiddo at home today, so I am going to keep this short and sweet. This is for LeAnne's sketch over at The Paper Players. I used my new Verve shamrock stamps and dies. This plaid just kind of screamed "Irish" at me, even though there isn't a lot of green in it, so I ended up using other colors, too. Here's the sketch:

This sketch pushes me a bit, since I'm not really a line things up kind of designer! But, check out their Gallery, there are so many different takes on those 3 circles. Love it!! :)

And that's all for me! I will be back soon with some more fun projects. :)

hugs, Noelle


supply list: plaid paper: BasicGrey; stamps: Verve; dies: verve and PTI; punch: EK Success; text printed paper: Echo Park; ribbon, solid cardstock: Stampin' Up!; Brown inkpad: Memento; green mat paper: K&Company; adhesive buttons: Pebbles



8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

you are getting ready for St. Patricks day...totally love this Noelle.

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

how really lovely, cute!

LeAnne said...

Faith & begorrah, this is fun! The plaid reminds me of something Scottish, so you've got Irish AND Scottish goin' on!!! You've covered all the bases! So glad you played with my Paper Players sketch this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Well, top o' the mornin' to YOU, Ms. Noelle. Yes, it is evening here but after seeing this beauty, that is the first thing that came to mind. Loving that plaid paper and the lucky clovers. This is one fun card, indeed! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! Hope your little one feels better soon! hugs! :)

Nance Leedy said...

Ay, ye've used the sketch perfectly lassie! LOL, couldn't help myself! The plaid is perfect with those cute little shamrocks and the newsprint is such a great backgroud...so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

And I am not even going to attempt an accent! lol I love this plaid paper contrasted against the newsprint! Of course, since I have both Scotch and Irish ancentry I LOVE the entire card! Great job, as always, Noelle! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch...please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-9.html

Lesley said...

Love this Noelle, the plaid paper and the shamrock combo is so cool! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.