Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, January 2, 2015

Fun cards....


Hi friends, just stopping in today with a few "just because" cards I made. I have been feeling a bit burned out lately and decided that today I needed some real playtime. Time to make what I want and not just make things with a deadline attached to it. :)

I started playing with some neon patterned papers, and some wood pieces. This was the first card I made. A friend made me an amazing necklace and belt for Christmas/birthday. I just wanted to send her a thank you note.

Santa left me some fun neon/kraft tags in my stocking.

I decorated the inside, too.

Then I kept playing and made a birthday card. You can never have too many of those! ;)


Just for fun felt really good today. What have you made just for fun lately? 



Have a great day! :) 

No comments: