Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, January 19, 2015

TCPTUES 282-Sketch Challenge


Hi friends! I do so apologize it's been so long since my last post. Lately in life, I am looking for the "edges" of all my activities. Trying to figure how is best to invest my time and energy. Most days there's no clear cut path. But, as per my last post, I am just trying to "be" in the moment, and not feel guilty about the things that slip by. Or fly by, like Rocket Bun! ;)



BUT, I had so much fun with the sketch that awesome Wendy McGaffey came up with for this TCP Tuesday Challenge! Check it, don't you love that wonky panel? I sure do. :)


Here's the deets for TCP Tuesday Challenge, I sure hope you can play! 
  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on the TCP blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button at the TCP blog. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES282. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
  3. You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
  4. Cards and projects are not required the use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
  5. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
  6. At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
  7. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and on the TCP blog.


So, I used what might just be my very fave TCP set EVER, it's called "Soar." Anything with a rocket on it is popular around these parts, plus I LOVE the sentiments. And, since I recently took a class on Copic coloring, I had a lot of fun shading the rocket. :) 

This is a great set for every day use, it was included with a holiday release, hence the snowflakes, but as you can see, it also makes a super cute Valentine! :)


I also used the Heart Trio CutUps, the Heart Swirl CutUps, and the Love Letters stamp set for the sentiments.






I made this for my hubby, I hope he likes it! :) 


Also, I believe this is Cat Packer Kelli's last post as part of our DT. I seriously almost cried when I heard she was leaving us. I will miss you Kelli! :( 


Thanks for stopping by! Sure hope you can join us in the TCP Tuesday Challenge! :)  Be sure and check out what the rest of the Cat Pack has for you to see! 



4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

hehee this is too cute

Katia said...

awesome and beautiful!

ChristineCreations said...

Such cute rocket herat trails Noelle! A great card for your rocket man :)

Linsey R said...

Super sweet card Noelle!! I'm glad you found some time to get inky :) Rocket bun looks too cute! Hugs!